- Take action! Join a Front Porch Project or Protective Factor workshop!
- Connect with your local Prevention Councils, in every county in Maine, for additional events, trainings, and workshops.
- Check off Maine Children's Trust on your State Income Tax form.
- For the month of April, get social for CAP Month:
- Follow the Maine Children's Trust on Facebook and share our posts!
- Update your profile pic to a pinwheel, a symbol of the importance of child abuse prevention efforts.
- Join us on March 31st for Wear Blue Day and post pictures of you and your colleagues wearing blue.
- Tag the Trust @MaineChildrensTrust and use hashtags #CAPMonth #wearblueday2023
For local organizations, join your local Prevention Council's events, activities, and more for the month of April.
For statewide organizations, please join Maine Children's Trust as a Partner in Prevention. As a statewide business, organization, or association you can join our annual public awareness initiative that leverages our collective voice to amplify the message that supportive communities and strong families prevent child abuse.